Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Stuff and all

How about some pics?

Blessing cleaning Sean's ear:









Sean trying to give Blessing a toy but Nana trying to grab it because of doggy germs:










Blessing cleaning Jake's ear:










How about the front of Jasyline's sweater (I almost finshed the back at lunch - that makes it 50% done!):







What else is new? I have really been tossing this idea for a project around in my head and I need to figure out if I want to felt the feltable part before or after I attach it to the non-feltable part. I know it will involve math either way I do it, and I know that it would be easier crochet-wise to add the non-feltable part before the felting but easier size-wise after. I plan to use some of my Flying Needles gift certificate to get some Cascade 220 so I can play with the felting issues. I already bought some "felting wool" from Joanns, but I dont remember the brand - they had a nice color that I like that will go with what I am making. After Jasyline's sweater is done, or more done I will start working on that. Perhaps I can swatch tonight? We'll see how the kids cooperate. I'd like to get this done for the mid-December deadline of the mag.

That's really it for now, have a great day!

(PS: Kimberly - I keep trying to comment on your blog but apparently it doesnt like me. I heart your crazy cloth... I did a favorite in Ravelry since I could tell your blog.)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Love the photos - too cute on the ear cleaning!

(thanks for liking the Crazy Cloth - I can not stop making them)