Sunday, November 11, 2007

Just a couple things...

I finished all 6 dishcloths before my new dishcloth book arrived - whoops! I also got my yarn winder (finally!) with my birthday Joann's giftcard, and I still have about $7 left... and coupons from todays paper!

I have the front done of Jasyline's sweater, and I will take a picture to show you tomorrow.

I went to visit the grandparents and my mom and Cliff today - they gave me a gift certificate to Flying Needles (the yarn shop near their house) and I plan to use that next weekend. Yay! Because I NEED more sock yarn? lol.

Last week was rough - my grandfather was in the hospital for a few days and aside from his sugar being a little high they couldnt figure out what was causing the MAJOR fatigue, breathlessness, and general feeling of crappiness. My friend Jennifer's little boy Landon was in the hospital with a gland infection, poor little guy! My prayer list was active to say the least!

My birthday party was fun - it was cold out and we had a nice fire. Travis always finds something interesting to burn, and apparently he had some cables around and did you know that copper burns green? It was pretty cool - I wish I had taken a picture of it. In fact the only pictures I took were of a couple fo the gals doing a shot. Sad really!

I think that's it for now. I'll go back to watching Iron Chef - giving my fingers a break from yarn today. More tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love love love LOVE my yarn winder! Glad that you had a nice birthday party!