Thursday, September 25, 2008

Progress, unseen.

You know, when you actually work on something it gets further along? According to Ravelry, Mom's sweater has languished since April without much going on with it. I had a good start (Started 3/13) and went along well then... nothing. But, in the last few days since the quilt square and convention socks got finished I've added about 6 inches to the back. 5 and some change to go, plus 2 fronts and 2 sleeves. I wont bore you with another picture of a green ribbed square piece of knitting that has grown only a little since it's last pic.

I dont think I mentioned it here but my Grandfather is in the hospital, has been since Monday. He went in with high blood pressure but nothing has come of that. He had some work on his heart (a long c word that I wont try to spell) revealed that he didnt need stents which is a good thing and he should be heading home today. Raina (the granny nanny) has been staying with Grandma and they have been doing well. I will be going over on Sunday to see them and I am really looking forward to that.

I guess that's it for now, back to work. Have a great day.

No comments: