Monday, September 22, 2008

Finished Objects, and Disney

Lookee, a pair of socks! Sorry they are out of focus, they looked fine last night when I took it. These have will have a home come Christmas. Yay, 2 down...:










Sean and Jake watching the parade. Sean was THRILLED to see Mickey!! We did a meet & greet but I dont have those pics, I'll have to get them from Travis and post them later on.


















Sean and I waiting for Travis and Jake to finish riding Rock-n-Rollercoaster.











In other news, I have made a few inches of progress on Mom's sweater and my quilt square will have its binding worked on today at lunch.

And finally, Sean's potty training has taken a drastic turn. I am trying to convince him that it's not a hat but I don't think he believes me (yes, it's clean).

No comments: