Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I got nothin.

I have exactly 1 week before I leave for my convention and my office looks like a war zone. But, everything is almost ready and that is a good thing.

I am still on a reading binge punctuated with the ladybug sock. I'm about halfway done with the foot and that'll be it until secondsock. I really love the pattern and the look of the sock. I am grateful that this will be almost the end of the hand-dyed sock yarn because it's a little splitty to work with. It makes me miss my sockotta. And actually looking back at my projects, one of my favorites has been Lion Brand Magic Stripes. It was not splitty at all! Those socks went to live with my Step-Mom and she loves them as much as I hated to part with them.

I am not finished with the convention quilt (see first sentence. Yikes.) but I have finished the quilting portion I think. Now I need to even up the borders and sew on the binding. Wonder if my in-laws will keep the kids on labor day any so I can get it done?

Um...um... nope, that's it. Back to work. Have a good one.

No comments: