Monday, September 28, 2009

Such a bad blogger!

I still have no idea where my camera thing is but so far I want to show you pics from Convention, pic of the Brainless socks, pics of my ladybug sock (1.5 done), pic of my Wubbzy and Walden dishcloths (1.5 done) and pics from Feed the Bay which was awesome.

I have also started cutting out the pieces for the Wedding Quilt, and hopefully tonight during House I will finish it. The cutting that is.

This weekend Jake is getting Baptized and he's pretty excited about that. I will take pics, but I'm not sure I'll be able to share! I really need to tear the house up to look for the stupid thing. Maybe this weekend.

I am also still collecting pledges for my Breast Cancer walk in a few weeks.

That is really it for now, until I have something better to talk about. Have a great day.

No comments: