Thursday, September 24, 2009

A picture...




I got my picture from convention and it looks great. Love you touchups! I still cannot find my camera thing and have my photos trapped in the camera so this is the best I can do.

On a project front... lets see. I finished Brainless - yay!!
They don't fit me as perfect as I would like so they may become a gift. Still thinking about that one.
I have not finished the Lady Bug secondsock but I am at the heel flap. I am having a hard time trying to make it the same as the first one, since I had obvious deviations from the pattern. Why do I do this to myself?
I also just got done testing a Wow Wow Wubbzy dishcloth for a gal on Ravelry. It was easy enough but since pretty much the only cotton I had on hand was variegated blue... you really can't see Wubbzy all too well. I think I have enough undyed cotton to do another cloth, and she's got Waldon to be tested so I'll give that a go. Maybe he will look better.

On my to do list: I have to finish the Lady Bug second sock, start a friends wedding quilt and finish the quilty baby blanket that I was designing and then dropped for some reason.

Also coming up... This weekend is Feed The Bay that I'm volunteering at. It's always a very humbling thing to be a part of. Jake's getting Baptized next Sunday - we are so proud of him for his decision! I go to a bridal shower on the 10th and have the Making Strides walk coming up the Weekend after that. Can you say crazy busy??

Hopefully I'll find my camera thingy soon - I'd love to show you convention pics and sock pics and washcloth pics (although, admittedly those aren't great and just look like a square... but still). If we all pray together maybe I'll be led in the right direction. Ok? Ready... go.

No comments: