Sunday, January 07, 2007

Too late to change my mind

Well, it's Sunday at 8:20. In 3 hours and 40 minutes I will not be able to eat anything more. In 14 hours and 10 minutes I need to be at the hospital. 2 hours after that I shall be the mother of 2 (if all goes as planned). Kinda cool, I think!

We're pretty ready. Sean's room is ready, the den - not so much. It has floors and walls and paint and cabinets and shelves and a toybox built in. It also has a garage door and no opening into the dining room. Please pray that comes tomorrow! Actually as long as it's done when I get home I'm fine - but I do know it's freaking Travis out, so I hope it gets done quickly.

I had to go to the hospital today to pre-register. The vampires stole 4 vials of blood and gave me 2 nifty id bracelets that I am not supposed to take off. Good thing I got that shower out of the way first!

Also I hear tell that the hospital has the internets so I should be able to post pics and such. Travis will be putting all the pics he takes on our gmail photo thing and I'll be sure to let you know what it is. Wish me luck!

No comments: