Saturday, January 20, 2007

Baby baby baby. And a sleeve.

Well, things are going pretty well, Sean has a schedule pretty well down, but I am trying to change it! He sleeps from 4-8pm, up until 11, then up at 1:30 then 4ish, then 6am but those are for short ones, then up at 9:30 for a while. If I can get him to wake up around 6pm and keep him up for a while, maybe I can get him to sleep longer at night, but with dinner and getting Jake ready for bed, it's actually handy to have Sean sleeping.
Travis has been sick, and pretty bad - his coughing actually wakes the baby up! Sounds like an upper respiratory infection or some such thing. If he's not better by Tuesday (his day off) he's going to the doc... weather he likes it or not! I've had some coughing but thats about it, and dayquil has been pretty helpful. I just pray that Sean doesnt get sick!

Want some pics? Of course you do!



And... a sleeve! Well, half a sleeve has been completed today during my outing at Tracie's house. Half to go, then to sew it together. I have about 2 weeks to get it done, and since I feel like I've had such a huge lack of knitting that I might as well be UNknitting, wish me luck! I would show you a pic but yeah, I'm to lazy for that right now. When it's done, I'll show you. I will even try really hard to show it to you actually ON Stacy.
That's it for now, have a good one.


No comments: