Tuesday, May 05, 2009

progress

I am still pretty bored, but with Travis' weird schedule, I have the kids on the weekends and he's home on Wed/Thur. It's pretty whacky. But, I have managed to have a little time to myself! I am on the binding of the girl baby quilt, I did the quilting and it came out pretty cute. I did a connected hearts thing on the borders and although they are not the MOST perfect hearts in the world, I am still pretty proud of myself. Today during AMC I may start cutting the pieces for the boy baby quilt. The fabrics aren't as cute as the girls but still pretty adorable.

I am about 1/3 done with the 2nd fingerless mit and only a couple inches into the 2nd Brainless sock. I did get a start on the 2nd purse cover, but I am running out of time on that one, so that is where I will concentrate in the next couple days.

My 2 aunts are coming into town in the next couple weeks so that is exciting. It'll be nice to spend some time with them, I just need to work on being ready to drive by then. Doc said 2-3 weeks, today marks the 2 week point so that is promising.

That's really it for me for now. Hopefully next time I'll have some pics to show off.

No comments: