Thursday, May 07, 2009

No pics yet but I just HAD to share this:

I was reading Laurie's blog and I had to share it with you because the video is absolutly hysterical. I have tears in my eyes and yes, I was singing along. (Mom, wait til you get home, you will need speakers).

I finished the girl quilt (it needs a bath but is waiting for it's mate) and I finished sewing together the quilt top minus the border. I have been dreaming up (literally) the quilting edging I will do since I dont think that hearts will do for a boy... I've decided to do little sailboats connected by a wave-y line. Cute, eh?

I also finished the 2nd purse cover after a minor crisis of the couch eating my only K hook, but thankfully I was able to find it inside the couch's rusty innards. I need to add a few bits of hardware to both covers, take pics and have it all put together by Monday. No rush or anything!

I knit a bit on the 2nd mitt and the 2nd sock, but not too much.

I am watching the Knit & Crochet Today granny square episode, with Drew even though I've seen it before. Mostly because I'm bored but also because it amuses me to watch someone on tv that I "know" through the innernets. Also, his granny is much cooler than normal grannys.

Oh, and before I go I wanted to share that my pirate hat pattern from the Knit calendar (according to Ravelry) has 115 people fave'd it and it has 40 projects. Well, 39 since mine is in there too. Cool, eh? I thought so.

Have a great day and I really will try to post more tomorrow with pics.

No comments: