Saturday, May 01, 2010

Family stuff

I have been out of commission - my grandmother passed away this past week after a long LONG battle with MS and COPD. I've been emmersed with family stuff and the memorial service which will be on 5/15.
I finished up the submission for After Hours (the little black dress) and sent it off. I love how it looks in my head and how the swatches look. Now I am going to do something similar in knit, and I am looking forward to browsing through the stitch dictionary to find some good options!
In other news, I have decided to go to school to be a nurse. I am really excited about this prospect since I have never been to college before. Of course I am worried, and I'm sure that it will interfere with my yarn-play time but I do believe it will be worth it.
That's it from me for right now. I hope you are all doing well!

No comments: