2. Knit, although sometimes LIKE is a very strong word
3. Write in my blog.
4. Amuse myself that I have readers… even if they are a quiet bunch! (hint, hint, comment please… make a gal feel special!) I just started writing in a new blog with a couple friends at www.another-yarn.blogspot.com – go look, it’s cute.
5. Read – I like John Grisham lawyer books, trashy romance novels and books on knitting.
6. Watch TV – I am a horribly avid tv watcher. It pains me on surveys when it asks how much tv I watch in a week – it really is scary. I love Food Network, CSI (Las Vegas only), NCIS, Bones, Las Vegas, The Closer, Idol, Treasure Hunters, Iron Chef. I do not like watching Jimmy Neutron, Power Rangers, Fairly Odd Parents or Danny Phantom, but have see every episode 8 times.
7. Blogstalk – I read a few different blogs every day. www.crazyauntpurl.com and www.yarnharlot.ca/blog and www.thecrochetdude.blogspot.com and www.masondixonknitting.com are my favorites – pretty well in that order.
8. Play on Myspace – I have such a great time looking up old friends and exes – obviously from the 10 that are currently on my friends list. I do this for 2 reasons: 1) I have a horrible memory and talking to these people helps me remember my life and 2) I’m nosy.
9. Gamble – I LOVE going to the casino, although I cant while pregnant (and po, but oh well). I never win but I love to play. Only slots but I love the cool ones like Monopoly or Wheel of Fortune. Great fun.
10. Chat – I am always chatting with someone!
11. Cook – I really enjoy cooking for my family, and friends and such. I obsessively watch Food Network and do actually get some ideas from that.
12. Entertain – Actually this kinda goes hand in hand with 11. I love to throw parties, or shindiggities as I call them, with friends and family and lots and lots of food. We always have a great time, even when Jake isn’t trying to burn down the house with sticks from the fire pit!
13. Hang out with friends – A couple times a month I get the chance to hang out with the girls and chat and crochet and share stuff (like the sonogram movie)(which should be coming to a computer near you REALLY soon). It makes me remember that I have friends, even if I don’t see them all the time.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants