Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Impatience is my middle name

We're at what - 15 hours to go... Yippee! I am so anxious to find out if this is a boy or girl... It's driving me mad! But, I'm sure I can handle it. I was thrilled to come home and not find a message from the docs office cancelling due to the stupid storm - I was a bit worried about that. So it looks like we're a go.

In crocheting news, I finished the top half of the front of my mom's sweater - can't tell more than that... she reads this! But it's coming out good which makes me happy. I've decided to do the back in an equally nice but less a pain in the arse stitch to make my life easier, and make it go a bit faster.

In knitting news - I finished the gusset of the sock, now I'm on to the round and round bit. So once my nails are dry I'll work on that a bit more. At least there is no purling so it's not soo bad.

Also on the "need to do" list is make/beg flowers from friends for a hippie hat for a great big pelican. I also need to quick stitch some fake bell bottom panels on one of my co-workers pants. I did it a couple years ago and it worked well and that he didnt have to ruin the jeans - now I just gotta do it again. Doesn't take long, it just involves getting my lazy arse up to get the sewing basket. Maybe later after some sock work. I really aught to bring it to work and do it on their time.... hmmm. Dont think the boss would appreciate it though. Oh well.

Guess I have enough to do so I'm done here.

No comments: