Tuesday, January 18, 2011

After Hours, part 2.

I've been working out the design of this lbd for quite a while now. I thought I had it pretty good, but I've done a slight re-design that I think will work better. I love the sketches, and the concept living in my head, now to actually get it crocheted!!!

In other news, I started my 2nd semester of college, and so far so good. I managed a 4.0 last semester and I really, REALLY want to keep it!!! I'll be applying to nursing school in the summer, and if I want to get in, I gotta keep my gpa above 3.5, which means no more than 2 B's.

In other, other news, I've got 2 socks on the needles right now. I'm making Cookie A's Twinkle Toes (they were on Knitty Gritty, and really cute!)and the other pair started as Embossed Leaves from "Favorite Socks", but have now turned into my interpretation of them because I am A) lazy, and B) busy. They are not identical twins, more fraternal twins, and I think they are cute. Who said socks needed to match anyway, huh?

And finally, my baby turned 4. On Elvis's birthday (January 8), Sean, or Stinky to his parents, turned the BIG O4. He can't understand why he can't move to K4, since he is no longer 3 and shouldn't be with the "little kids" anymore. He's too cute for words sometimes, but here's 1,000 of them for ya.

No comments: