Thursday, January 14, 2010

Not done yet...

But here long enough to get pics off my camera and post some. Today is day 12 of my 14 day work week... that means it's almost over and after 1 day's rest it'll be back to "normal". Yay normal.

First, let me start off my saying that I donated to Doctors Without Borders and if you are able, you should too. Nothing big and huge, but together we can save lives.





Stephanie issued a challenge to the knitters. She did this because of the awesome nature of the collective for the power of good and the fact that so far in the last few years, we've raised over $600,000 (!) for this worthy cause. On her website she shares how to donate, who gets the funds and why doing so is a wonderful thing. She says it way better than I ever could. Go read it, you'll be a better person for it. Her goal is 1 million. Easy peasy~!

Have some pics. Before and after of mine and my Mom's French Press Slippers. No, apparently I can't sew and mine are more like fraternal twins than identical:




























Christmas. Sean and his guitar, Jake with an awesome shirt and me with 2 of my faves - yarn and Laurie's new book:































Sean's 3rd Birthday and real, genuine ice (or snow, ahem) on my car window):












I'm sure you've had enough pics to last a while. I hope that you have had an awesome year so far. Next time I'll talk about my New Years Resolutions. Stay tuned.

No comments: