Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Last Day...















I was testing a hat pattern, and I really love it. I leave for NY in 3 weeks, and this will be for there... Not here in 90 degree Florida.

Today is the last day of 33, tomorrow is my birthday. Today will be busy, I have a kid party to go to at a park in Tampa, then superfast dinner before trick-or-treating in my in-laws neighborhood. I also need to work on my scarf, which is half done but got sidelined because of the hat. I really like how it's coming out, defintly not girly which was my goal.

Tomorrow, I'm making homemade spaghetti sauce and cleaning the house. Throw in some yarn-paly and it'll be a pretty good day.

Sean has been working on potty-training, and this is a joyous thing. He'll be 3 in January so it is WAY PAST TIME. I wish he'd finish up before our NY trip but I kinda dont think that will happen. Oh well, guess diapers are gonna go with us.

I hope that you have a wonderful Halloween filled with adorable ghosts and goulies. I'll post pics of my own in a few days. See you on the other side!

No comments: