Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Oh my poor blog,

How sad you must be that you have been so ignored! Ok, here's a flood of pics to show what I've been doing...

We went to Disney for Mickey's Christmas Party and had a great time.










The boys and I visited Grandma in the nursing home and they had a great time.









Jake, Sean and I went on an airplane to NY for Thanksgiving week and had a great time.









While in NY we visited with my siblings and we had a great time together (that's my sister Jennifer, brothers Jeff & Kerry, and me.) Jeff got the scarf for his birthday but I, of course, forgot to take a pic. I LOVE how it turned out by the way. I threated to scalp him if he put it in the dryer. Yay angora blend.









Also while in NY, my othermother Joanne, the boys and I went to the Hudson River Walking Bridge. It's the tallest pedestrian bridge in the world. They ain't kidding. Also, it was cold. It was a great time.(me freezing, the 4 of us, view to the left)





















Sean found some fall leaves at the base of the bridge:










And the boys hamming it up at my grandmothers house. They had a great time.









And finally, I wished for it our whole trip... snow! The boys had never seen it before, and even though it didn't stick to the ground, it did stick to my jacket! Also, they boys enjoyed it, and even though this isnt a great pic of them, do you see the HUGE snowflakes?













That's been pretty much it. I started a basic guy sock and am on the foot bit, haven't finished the 2nd ladybug sock... and am on the foot bit, and I haven't done anything with the wedding quilt that is due in 18 days. Gonna boogie on that this weekend (along with post-vacay cleaning and introducing our house to Christmas).

I hope that you all had a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments: