Friday, March 21, 2008

Updates. And pictures!

Sean is doing ok, he is responding well to the antibiotics and it seems to be looking less ugly and red. Thank you for the well wishes. Wanna see what impetigo looks like? Course I couldnt get a pic of him actually looking at me! Funny how he makes being sick look cute.









Also wanted to share the last pic of mom's sweater before it starts going behind a cut. Not a lot to look at at this point:









We also itroduced Sean to the guinea pig. After this pic and we put Buddy away (-ish, since we were cleaning the plastic bottom of the cage and the pig was inside the cagey part on the floor) Sean went directly over to him and tried to pick him up, and when that failed tried to get INTO the cage with him. I failed to get that pic but was adorable!









And finally, I wanted you to see Sean's new word. Thank you. Apparently the video thingie isnt working and it will need to be on a seperate post. Some day I'll figure it out.

That's it from me. Have a great Easter, and I will try to get Jake to take a nice picture.

No comments: