Thursday, March 27, 2008

Done and begun

I finished my Dad's hat. Wanna see? Of course you do. Here's it on me!










Guess you really can't tell much from that - sorry. But it is really soft and pretty. And, I started Damarys' socks today at lunch. I was very worried since these are done toe up using the magic loop method. Never done that before, and although it did feel weird for the first round or two, it worked itself out nicely. My progress so far:









Yep, leaps and bounds I tell ya! You can see the whole sock here. I really like how these look, I just hope I can pull them off.

In other news, Cliffy will begin battling his cancer shortly. Please keep him and his doctors in your thoughts and prayers as they work through this challenge. And no, this wont get him his afghan any earlier!

No comments: