Thursday, March 13, 2008

New stuff!

I have been really busy this morning, but it all started really simply. I wanted to share my Monkey & Yak scarf pattern. Well!! Not as easy as I thought. I created the pdf - I've done that before and it's easy peasy. I wanted to add it to Ravelry, but thats where the problems started. I needed a link to the pdf - and in order to do that I created a new website of sorts. I'm calling it My Design Spot, and it's just a place where I can put the projects that I've designed. Some free, some not available since I'm trying to whore them out to magazines. Probably ought not say that, huh? Whoops. Anyway, I've done it and it works - 4 hours later. I've added the link to the side over there -->. Or you can go to this link.

Boy that felt like work! I am almost done with Tami's babyghan (more done that this pic from a couple days ago):









I also started Mom's Christmas sweater. Have I told you how much I love that yarn? It's pretty good to work with too, but since it's fingering weight and a SWEATER I think it will take forFREAKINever! Good thing I have 9 months, right? Here's what it looks like so far and a better look at the yarn itself:




















Well, that's it for me. More tomorrow hopefully.

No comments: