Monday, March 17, 2008

Finally some progress!

I guess it makes sense that if you knit/crochet on many different items that they never seem to get done. Well, this weekend I finished Mom's socks, finished the baby blanket and worked on Cliffy's afghan. Wanna see pics? Of course you do.

Mom's socks - they match even!!











Tami's baby blanket - sitting on my childhood rocking chair (which Jake promptly stole once I got it out for Sean even though it's been in Jake's room for EVER):














And Cliffy's blanket. It's currently about 2.5-3 ft square. I like how it's coming out, and even though it is very, uh, colorful, I think he will like it, for 2 reasons. First, he is at least partially to thank for th BIG bag of yarn that this is coming from and second I think he will be excited that I'm making something for him. He's funny like that.











And for those of you who are not here to see yarn:









No comments: