Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Today's the day!

Crochet! comes out today with my Cooling Eye Mask pattern in it. I'm so excited! I hope everyone likes it. It really helped me when some medications I was on were giving me the worst headaches right behind my eyes! It's so funny how sometimes a flash of brilliance turns into a pattern. I only wish they happened more often!

How are you doing? I know it's been a while, but I'm almost done with my first semester of college. I've got a 4.0 so far (of course, that's only my math grade, the rest won't be there for a couple more weeks), and I'm so proud of myself. Did you have a nice Thanksgiving? I did. Busy, but nice.

As far as yarny things go, I finished up a Bacon hat for Jake, I'm working on a train hat for Sean (great chart that I created on that one, I can't wait to get it written into a pattern), and now I'm working on a sweater for my Mom for Christmas. Just today I had to get new yarn, even though I was 3/4 done with back in a different yarn, it just wasn't a fat enough yarn. So now I've moved on to Simply Soft, in bone. It's pretty and I'm sure will match a lot of her law office wardrobe!

That's it for me for now. Have a great week!

No comments: