Monday, December 21, 2009

What I've been doing while not blogging...

I have been working diligently on a wedding quilt. I finished it 45 minutes before we had to leave for said wedding and I still had to go out and buy a card, gift bag and panty hose - then get ready!

What's all the fuss about? Here is the quilt with the corner turned up so you can see my little tag:









And a closeup of my little tag:









And the happy couple Bridget and Amer:









Let me just say that I am so happy to not be quilting today, I didn't even bring any socks to knit at lunchtime. Poor little fingers! It was a beautiful wedding and we are thrilled to see them tie the knot!

In other news...well actually that's been about it for me. No Christmas sweater for my mom, no socks for Damarys. I actually had to buy them stuff! I know!! As of today at lunchtime when I went to walmart, I am offically done with shopping. Yay. I hope you are too.

No comments: